Thursday, May 13, 2021

holiday recount

WALT: write a recount using the correct structure During the holiday me and amaziah went to Auckland with my Nana. First We went to Mini golf at 12:00 and There were 18 Levels in the game. It was so Amazing. It took me forever to get to level 1 and level 2 Because i was Hitting the ball to Hard out of the line it took me 3 Hitting to get the ball in the goal and Amaziah was a pro at golf Next on level 3 it was so cool looking at Decorations on the walls. On level 13 There was a witch. We can hit it really hard on the witch Because she is evil . Then on level 18 there was a big hole up and down. It's cool to look at it. me and amaziah and my Nana went to get some lunch at the subway and Fish Chips. After: 2.00 Me and Amaziah went to McDonald's After we went to McDonald's we went to the playground and we made some new friends but an hour later we had to go home because we were back to NewZealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment